Deeker's Diaper Page
Deeker's Message of the Week
November 28, 2004
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving last week. I know I did. I went to my Mom and Dad's house, a whole half mile away, and had dinner there with the rest of the family. We had turkey (of course) plus ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, yams, cranberry sauce, rolls, and a couple other goodies. There was pumpkin pie and a peanut butter pie that my sister brought along, very rich and filling. As always, I got my fill of food.
Now onto business. This week I dealt with the following problems:
Other than that, it was a good week. I've had four days off from work and had some extra time to get caught up on things.
- Diaper story idea that looked good until it mentioned FUCKING DRESSES AND SHIT! As anyone should know by now, this is STRICTLY VERBOTEN on this site! I was going to post the story idea without the dress part but then I decided I was too pissed to deal with it, so I deleted it.
- Survey submission from a girl. Remember folks, this is a BOYS' DIAPER SITE!
- Sighting reports mentioning girls. See above.
- Diaper ratings response that looked good but was missing just one minor detail- THE BRAND! You know, this information does help!
- Sighting report in which the boy was not wearing diapers but was spotted pissing on the side of the road. There is a reason they are called DIAPER sighting reports!
- The usual batch of three-sentence "stories" that looked to have been written by a monkey randomly pressing keys on a typewriter.
* * * * *
Have a good week, everyone. Stay happily and thickly diapered!
Other Messages of the Week