How to Create a Diaper
For those who are unable to buy their own
diapers for whatever way, this is an article for them. I have found in my many
different methods of trying to make diapers that one method works best.
List of what is needed:
- Regular briefs preferably ones that are fairly tightly fit.
- Paper towel, use very soft paper towel.(The paper towel I think
works best is Viva)
- Trash bag
Although I think it is fairly
self-explanatory, here it is.
- Put the briefs on, about up to your knees.
- Rip off a length fairly long and fold it until it is the size of a
single sheet. Place this piece in
- Rip off another length and follow the same method as before and
then fold it in half. Put this piece in the middle slightly overlapping
the spine in the back.
- Follow the same directions for the last one and then place it in
the front covering about one third of the one in the middle.
- Pull them up keeping all the paper towels in place.
- Now take the trash bag and step into it. put a hole in each of the
corners, then slide it up, gradually ripping the leg holes a little bit
more until it is all the way up. Take the remaining of the trash bag and
pull it tightly in front of you, twist it all up and make it as small as
possible and tuck it in your diaper.
There ya go. ;)